Diamant Sabatier Riyouri - Bread knife - 20cm - serrated - stainless steel
- Free shipping in the Netherlands (to Belgium €4.95)
- Fast delivery
- Secure payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The beautiful Riyouri line from Diamant Sabatier stands for optimal ease of use and quality. This is reflected in the stylish design and excellent cutting properties of each knife. This is also the case with the Riyouri serrated bread knife.
- The Riyouri bread knife has a coarse serration and is therefore perfect for cutting bread but also other hard products.
- With the Riyouri series, Diamant Sabatier nods to Eastern cuisine. After all, Riyouri means 'kitchen' in Japanese.
- The blade is forged from X45CrMoV15 stainless steel and the handle is made from a stainless steel alloy for extra-long quality retention.
- Blade and handle are both made of steel and therefore seamlessly welded together in a special way. This ensures that the Riyouri knife is extra hygienic!
- The Riyouri knife comes in a beautiful matching box, making it an excellent gift. Hand washing recommended.
With the Riyouri series, which translates from Japanese as 'kitchen', Diamant Sabatier nods to delicious Eastern cuisine. A Riyouri knife has a razor-sharp blade made of X45CrMoV15 (Chromium-Molybdenum-Vanadium) steel. This keeps the knives sharp for a very long time! Each handle is made of a stainless steel alloy. Because both the handle and blade are made of steel, each knife is seamlessly welded into one piece. This ensures that every knife is extra hygienic!
The Riyouri serrated bread knife (20cm) is of course ideal for effortlessly cutting bread, but also for other products with a hard crust or peel. The handle of the Riyouri bread knife has a non-slip structure so that the knife fits comfortably in your hand while cutting! Very nice if you want to use a little more force or work faster. The knife comes in a beautiful matching box, making it an excellent gift! Hand washing recommended.
Diamant Sabatier gives a lifetime warranty on every product, against all material and manufacturing defects. Therefore, always look carefully at the blade: only the real Diamant Sabatier brand will also have 'Le Diamant du Cuisinier' and the Diamant symbol in addition to 'Sabatier'; the symbol for top quality.
The French Diamant Sabatier has been around for over 40 years and supplies nothing but top quality to both professional chefs and hobby chefs. Diamant Sabatier often uses softer types of steel for the production of their knives. These contain less carbon, but are easy to sharpen and extremely stainless. Partly thanks to the French sense of style, Diamant Sabatier is guaranteed to deliver top-class products.